Features of the Library
Currently implemented features:
- Single- and Multi-level undo/redo mechanism that can handle single commands
as well as command groups consisting of several commands.
- An interface to basic data container components that are independent of the
underlying data structure library. Currently, the libraries EiffelBase
and GOBO are supported.
Features that are planned for future releases of eInteractive:
- UNIX shell-like command history
- Line-editing features
- UNIX shell-like file-name completion
- Copy-and-paste and clipboard features